- Go to developers.google.com being logged in with gmail account and follow as in the below image.
2. Click on NEW PROJECT as in the image below.
3. Enter your project name and click on create as displayed in the image below.
4. Click on Configure on consent screen as displayed in the image below.
5. Click on external and then click create as displayed in the image below.
6. Enter credentials, your logo and then save as displayed in the image below.
7. Click on create credentials and then on oAuth Client ID.
8. Now that your app is created with the credentials as displayed in the image below, you can either copy paste the credentials in the admin sections (apis).
9. This step will differ from product to product. In the below, image the admin apis section of candidate finder is displayed from where you need to copy the urls and enter them into your google project which you have just created as displayed in the second image under this step.